How do I register for LCBA On-Demand CLE programs?
- Find the On-Demand CLE program that you wish to purchase and click Add To Cart
- If you have not previously registered for an On-Demand CLE program, select Register and complete your registration with the correct information.*
- If you have previously registered to an On-Demand CLE program, select Login and enter your email and password.
- After registering or logging in, add to cart the course(s) that you wish to purchase and then select View Cart.
- In the View Cart page, review your pending purchases and if accurate select Proceed to Checkout.
- If you are an LCBA Member and wish to receive your LCBA discount, select Click here to enter you code. This button should be at the top of the Checkout page, next to “Have a coupon?” LCBA MEMBERS can email email@example.com to receive your LCBA Member-only Discount Code.
- Complete your purchase with the correct billing information.
- An email confirming your registration will be sent to you once the payment process is complete.
- Go to My Courses or follow the link within the confirmation email to access your On-Demand CLE course purchases.
- You must open and view the Resources first, then click Next Session to view the online video.
How long do I have access to the purchased Online CLE program?
Your purchase provides up to six-months access from the time of purchase to view and complete the educational requirements of the Indiana CLE Commission. Failure to complete the online course within six-months will require you to re-enroll and purchase again in order to view and complete the education program.
How do I report my Online CLE credit?
Once you view the program in its entirety, LCBA will report all credits earned within 10 days of completion directly to the Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education. NOTE: Posting by the Indiana CLE Commission of the credit to your CLE transcript may take up to 30 days.
What are the computer requirements to view LCBA’s Online CLE programs?
LCBA uses Vocalmeet to provide its On-Demand CLE. Vocalmeet supports most standard operating systems and works with most standard browsers.