LCBA Sponsored CLE Opportunities & Events
July 29, 2021: LCBA Bankruptcy Section Meeting and 1.0 hr CLE at 8:00 am via ZOOM “Sometimes it’s hard to Appreciate Appreciation – The Impact of Rising Real Estate Values on Bankruptcy Cases.” presented by Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustee, Daniel Freeland and Chapter 12 & 13 Bankruptcy Trustee, Paul Chael, moderated by Section Chair, Attorney Shawn Cox. FREE for Bankruptcy Section members, $35 for LCBA Members, $50 for Non-LCBA members. Join Zoom Meeting at
August 5, 2021: “What the NON-ELDER LAW ATTORNEY needs to know about ELDER LAW” 1.0 CLE at 12:00 PM CT (Hybrid) at LCBA Office and Via ZOOM. Please join Attorney Connie Bauswell for a one-of-a-kind presentation on Elder Law during the lunch hour. This seminar is geared toward not only the Elder Law Practitioner, but the Non-Elder Law Practitioner as well. Cost to attend is FREE for LCBA Probate & Trust Section Members; $35.00 for LCBA Members and $50 for Non LCBA Members. To attend IN PERSON, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat. To attend VIA ZOOM, please register in advance for this webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_2_PSyQIkTUCU0ASec1ub6g.
August 5, 2021: Young Lawyer Section meeting and social event 5:30 pm at Fuzzyline Brewing Company, 2712 Condit St, Highland, IN. The Young Lawyer section includes ALL LCBA Attorneys that have been admitted to the bar in the last 10 years, but all LCBA members are welcome to attend! Please email email@example.com to RSVP.
August 10, 2021: Business Law 1.0 CLE …. details to come
August 20, 2021: Breakfast and 1.0 hr CLE/ETHICS with Justice Steven David at 8:30 am, LCBA Annual Golf Outing at 10:00 am at Innsbrook Country Club, Merrillville. LCBA Members and Non-Members cost is $40 to attend breakfast ONLY. Individual Golfer $140 (included breakfast), Foursome $500 (includes breakfast), Sponsorship opportunities also available. Complete registration form and return by August 13th. Aug 20 2021 Golf Outing
August 26, 2021: Family Law 1.0 CLE … details to come
October 14, 2021: Judicial Reception & Casino Night at 5:30 pm at Halls of St. George, Schererville. Details to come…
MESA CLE Live Webinars
How do I register for LCBA On-Demand CLE programs?
- Find the On-Demand CLE program that you wish to purchase and click Add To Cart
- If you have not previously registered for an On-Demand CLE program, select Register and complete your registration with the correct information.*
- If you have previously registered to an On-Demand CLE program, select Login and enter your email and password.
- After registering or logging in, add to cart the course(s) that you wish to purchase and then select View Cart.
- In the View Cart page, review your pending purchases and if accurate select Proceed to Checkout.
- If you are an LCBA Member and wish to receive your LCBA discount, select Click here to enter you code. This button should be at the top of the Checkout page, next to “Have a coupon?” LCBA MEMBERS can email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your LCBA Member-only Discount Code.
- Complete your purchase with the correct billing information.
- An email confirming your registration will be sent to you once the payment process is complete.
- Go to My Courses or follow the link within the confirmation email to access your On-Demand CLE course purchases.
- You must open and view the Resources first, then click Next Session to view the online video.
How long do I have access to the purchased Online CLE program?
Your purchase provides up to six-months access from the time of purchase to view and complete the educational requirements of the Indiana CLE Commission. Failure to complete the online course within six-months will require you to re-enroll and purchase again in order to view and complete the education program.
How do I report my Online CLE credit?
Once you view the program in its entirety, LCBA will report all credits earned within 10 days of completion directly to the Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education. NOTE: Posting by the Indiana CLE Commission of the credit to your CLE transcript may take up to 30 days.
What are the computer requirements to view LCBA’s Online CLE programs?
LCBA uses Vocalmeet to provide its On-Demand CLE. Vocalmeet supports most standard operating systems and works with most standard browsers.
*If you attended the live online webinar version of the program, you will not receive credit for viewing the program again on-demand.